Staff Selection Commission Exam (SSC) is an examination for those candidates who are interested in various posts in ministries, departments and organisation of the government of India.
Eligibility of Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission Exam prescribe SSC recruitment in 3 ways-
- Age limit
- Education qualification
- Age limit- a candidate must have attained the age of 18 years/ must not have age of 27 years.
- There is relaxation for various categories like: defense, SC/ST., Personnel, defense etc.
- Educational Qualification- 10 to Graduate.
- Exam Level – National.
Exam scheme of Staff Selection Commission
- Written Examination
- Skill Test for the post of – Data Entry Operator.
- Written test and typing test for the post – Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant and Lower Division Clerk on Computer.
- Duration:2 hours
- Objective Type – Multiple Based Question
- Language: English and Hindi for Part I, III & IV.
- I General Intelligence-50 Question/50 Marks
- II English Language (Basic Knowledge)-50 Questions/50 Marks
- III Quantitative Aptitude ( Basic Arithmetic Skills)-50 Questions/50 Marks
- General Awareness-50 Questions/50 Marks