who students want to grow career in medical and engineering field. NEET give who best opportunity those students. Every Year this organization is organized test and Many students prepare for this test but only a few of them pass this test and address. 12th pass candidates are eligible for this test. The exam duration will be three hour. Best engineering and medical college connected to NEET. These college is a best study centre of India.
- 12th pass out candidates are eligible for this application.
- Minimum age of candidate is 17 year.
- Math and science background students are eligible.
- Minimum marks for General category 50% , PWD category 45% and OBC/SC/ST 40%
- Candidate who have passed 12th class with physics, chemistry, math OR Biology
NEET 2020 Application procedure
NEET 2020 application was released on December month. the application procedure was online the students register themselves. For this registration the students will be go on official website of NEET. After registration take the print out.
NEET 2020 fee structure
General candidates 1500/-
EWS, OBC 1400/-
Guideline of exam day
- Every candidate must have printed admit card and three photo and one
identity proof for example AADHAR Card / Driving license/ PAN CARD
- During covid 19 , mask is required for all candidates and will be follow to social distancing.
- candidates reached on examination centre before 30 minutes.
- 10 minutes extra will be provides for entry after starts examination.
- The exam will conduct on OMR sheet.
- Candidates carry a black ball point pen.
- Date of examination – 8 march 2020
- Time of examination – 10 AM
What is not carry
All communication and electronic device for example mobile, calculator, ear phone, Microphone, Pager etc