GATE ENTRANCE EXAM 2020-21. Graduate aptitude test in engineering (GATE) is an all India examination entrance test. GATE is conducted jointly by the Indian institute of science and seven Indian institute of technology. It is an computer based standardized entrance exam. This exam conducted once in a year.
Key highlights of GATE ENTRANCE EXAM:-
Duration : 3 hours
Total number of questions: 65
Total marks: 100
Age limit: there is no age limit.
Language : English
Exam mode: online
Purpose: screening for entry-level of engineering job
Marking scheme : 1 mark for each correct answer,1/3 mark negative marking
Advantage of taking a GATE Entrance Exam:
- Opportunity to learn in a highly competitive environment.
- Gate is also a qualifying test for many public sector.
- After qualified this test student will get equal opportunity for job.
Gate subjects :
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science and Information Technology
- Geology and Geophysics
- Petroleum Engineering
- Agricultural Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Architecture and Planning
- Electronics and Communication Engineering
- Production and Industrial Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Textile Engineering and Fibre Science
- Civil Engineering
- Ecology and Evolution
- Mining Engineering
- Engineering Sciences
- Chemical Engineering
- Life Sciences
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Bachelor degree in science (post diploma/ four year after 10+2)
- Who are in a final year of bachelor degree of engineering/technology.
- In any branch of math/science/statistics/computer application or equivalent of master degree.
- Post B.Sc. in engineering/technology.
Documents/Information required :
- Personal information like, name, dob, contact detail, address, parents detail.
- Eligibility degree details.
- Degree certificate/provisional degree/course completion certificate .
- Gate paper subject
- Details of valid identity proof
- Scanned copy of category (SC/ST),PWD, etc.