AIIMS Exam, Eligibility, Reservation Criteria
All India Institute Medical Sciences AIIMS offers a wide range of UG and PG level courses and conducts All India Entrance Examinations for admission every year. AIIMS MBBS is an undergraduate course for those candidates whole want to be a doctor. Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS), is a professional degree in medical science.
KEY HIGHLIGHTS AIIMS
- Exam Name: AIIMS MBBS
- Conducting Body: All India Institute Medical Sciences, New Delhi
- Exam Type: National Level
- Exam Mode: Computer Based Test
- Duration : 3 Hours/30 Minute
- Exam Occurrence: once in a year
Eligibility for AIIMS MBBS Exam
- A candidate must have attained the 17 years at the time of admission
- Candidate has 60% require in 10+2.
- Candidate must have qualified level 12 from a recognized board
- Candidate must be Indian Nationals.
Reservation Criteria for AIIMS MBBS Exam
- SC -15%
- NON-CREAMY – OBC- 27%
- People With Benchmark Disability -5%
- In AIIMS Delhi, there are a hundred seats reserved for Indian Nationals.
- In AIIMS Delhi, there are seven seats reserved for Foreign Nationals
- If SC/ST seats left vacant, they shall be converted to general category seats.